How to deploy an xHA pair. Deploying to an xHA pair is similar to deploying to a standalone server.
To deploy data to an xHA pair:
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Under Servers, select the xHA pair(s) to which you want to deploy data.
- Click Action and select Deploy.
- Under Confirm Server Deploy, verify the name of the xHA pair.
- Under Services, select the services to be deployed to the server: DNS, DHCP, DHCPv6, and TFTP.
- Under Deployment Preference, select Force Full DNS Deployment to perform a full deployment. By default, Address Manager performs a differential deployment, where it updates only those records that have changed since the last deployment. Select this check box to perform a full deployment, forcing Address Manager to deploy all DNS data.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
To view the status of all active deployments, refer to Tracking deployment.