Turn off zone signing.
To disable signing for one or more zones:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click DNSSEC Policy Management.
- Under DNSSEC Signing Policies, click the name of a signing policy. The Details tab for the policy opens.
- Click the Linked Objects tab. The Linked Objects section opens.
- Under Linked Objects, select the check box for one or more objects.
- Click Action and select Disable Signing.