Edit a DNS zone and edit IP restrictions; you can also set whether or not the zone is deployable.
To edit a DNS zone:
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, click a DNS view. The Zones tab for the view opens.
- Under Top Level Domains, click a DNS zone. The Sub Zones tab for the zone opens.
- Click the zone name and select Edit.
- Under General, select the Deployable check box to make the zone deployable to a server. Deselect the check box if you don't want the zone to be deployable.
Under IP Restrictions, set the IP ranges for the
- Select a block or network from the drop-down list and click Add. The selected item is added to the list of IP Restrictions. All objects created within the view must fall within the blocks and networks in the IP Restrictions list.
- IPv4 Block—select this option to show IPv4 blocks in the drop-down menu.
- IPv4 Network—select this option to show IPv4 networks in the drop-down menu.
- To remove a restriction from the list, click the Remove link beside the restriction.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Update.