Change the name and IP address of the HSM server in your HSM configuration, including the name and IP address of the RFS.
Note: If changing the IP address of the HSM server and the Remote File Server, ensure to update all connected DNS Servers with the new IP addresses.
To edit an HSM server:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click HSM Configurations.
- From the HSM configuration information page, click the HSM Servers tab.
- Under HSM Servers, click the name of the HSM server you wish to edit.
- Click the HSM server menu and select Edit.
Under HSM Server, edit the following:
- Name—enter a name for the HSM server
- IP Address—enter the IP address for the HSM
server on your networkNote: If you make an error when entering the IP address, you will receive the prompt, Invalid IP address. Ensure to enter a valid IPv4 address.
- Port—enter the port number of the HSM server (by default, 9004)
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Update.
Address Manager returns you to the HSM configuration information page.