How to edit general options for a NAPTR record previously created in Address Manager.
To edit a NAPTR record:
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, click a DNS view.
- Under Top Level Domains, navigate to the top level domain, DNS zone, or DNS sub-zone where you want to add or edit a resource record.
- Click the Resource Records tab.
- Under Resource Records, click the NAPTR record that you wish to edit.
- Click the NAPTR record name menu and select Edit.
General, set the following
- Order—enter a value to indicate the order in which NAPTR records are to be read.
- Preference—enter a value to indicate the preference for NAPTR records with the same Order value.
- Service—enter a value for the service or protocol.
- Regular Expression—enter a regular expression used to transform the client data. When a regular expression is specified, leave the Replacement field blank.
- Replacement—enter a fully qualified domain name. When a domain name is specified, leave the Regular Expression field blank.
- Flags—enter a character to indicate the control flag. The character is not case sensitive.
- Override TTL—to change the time-to-live value for the record, select this option and enter a value in the field. Select a unit of time from the drop-down menu.
- Under Additional Information, enter notes describing the resource record in the Comments field.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Update.