Modify existing administrative access rights.
If user administration access rights require any modifications, follow the steps below to edit the users administrative access rights.
To edit administrative access rights:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the Administration tab again to ensure you are working with the Administration page.
- Under User Management, click the Access Right Settings link.
- Click Administrative Access Rights.
- Click the name of the user or group. The Administrative Access Right information for that user or group opens.
- Click Edit.
Under Administrative Action Access Levels,
administrative access rights can be defined for the following Address Manager
pages: Event List, Log Management, and Reporting. For each page, select an
- Hide—users don't have access to the Address Manager page.
- View—users can view page details and perform actions such as generating or downloading log files, but can't add, delete, or change any displayed information.
- Full Access—users can view, add, change, and delete page details.
- Under Change Control, add comments to describe your changes. By default, this step is optional but might be set as a requirement.
- Click Update.