After uploading the license, you must next enable BlueCat Security Feed.
To enable BlueCat Security Feed:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click Configurations.
- Click the name of a configuration. The Details tab of the Configuration opens. You can also access this page from the IP Space, DNS, Devices, TFTP, and Servers tabs.
- Under Configuration Settings, click Define BlueCat Security Feed settings.
- Under General, select the Enable check box.
- Click Update.
After defining and enabling BlueCat Security Feed, you can add Response Policy zones to specify which sites you wish to avoid.