Different search filter options are available depending on the specific page and data table in Address Manager.
To filter data in the table:
- Enter valid criteria in any of following search fields: Range, Name, Allocation Type, UDF Name, UDF Value or Resource Record type.
- Click Clear to restore your original data table.
- Multiple search criteria fields can be specified.
- Search fields are not case sensitive.
- Filtering is based on which characters are contained within the body of search string.
- Resource records filtering by UDF only applies to UDFs that were added to the object Resource record and not to other objects under this category. For example, Text record object.
- UDFs containing dates are only filtered when the date is entered in Date Picker tool. For example, if the date displayed in the tables is Sep 4, 2017 12:12:12 PM, this will only be filtered if entered as 04 Sep 2017 or 04 Sep 2017 12:12:12 then the time will be truncated.
- Export Table Data will only export the filtered data if the table filter is applied on the particular table.
- Table filtering only supports IPv4 Block, Network, Addresses, DNS Zone, Subzone, Resource record, External Host record, Response Policy Items and Location object data tables.
- Table Filtering in tree view is not supported.