You can move an abandoned IPv4 address in the same network. The destination address must be a valid IPv4 address and cannot be assigned to another state. Once you move an abandoned IPv4 address, its state becomes Static.
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Under IPv4 Blocks, select the network containing the address that you want to edit.
- Under Active IP Addresses, select the check box for the IP address.
- Click the address name, then select Move.
- Enter the IP address.
- Click Yes.