- Server Group
- IP block
- IP network
When you deploy a zone that has been assigned a Master deployment role and at least one Slave deployment role, the Notify setting is automatically set to Automatically Notify servers listed on the Name Servers tab. In this case, Address Manager uses the deployment roles to determine these settings and does not require you to manually configure the Notify and Notify Additional Servers options.
To enable the Notify option:
- Navigate to the configuration, IP block, IP network, view, or zone in which you want to enable the Notify option.
- Select the Deployment Options tab.
- Under Deployment Options, click New and select DNS Option.
- From the Option drop-down menu, select Notify.
- Select the Explicit radio button to notify name servers listed in the Notify Additional Servers deployment option.
Servers, select the servers to which the option
- All Servers—applies the deployment option to all servers in the configuration.
- Server Group—applies the deployment option to a specific server group in the configuration. Select a server group from the drop-down menu.
- Specific Server—applies the deployment option to a specific server in the configuration. Select a server from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add, or click Add Next to add another deployment option.