To notify only specific servers:
- Navigate to the appropriate level in Address Manager (configuration, IP block, IP network, or zone).
- Select the Deployment Options tab.
- Under Deployment Options, click New and select DNS Option.
- From the Option drop-down menu, select Notify Additional Servers.
- In the Address field, enter the IP addresses of the secondary servers you wish to notify.
Servers, select the servers to which the option
Note: You can't override deployment options set at the configuration level from the server group level if the deployment option is applied to a specific server within a server group.
- All Servers—applies the deployment option to all servers in the configuration.
- Server Group—applies the deployment option to a specific server group in the configuration. Select a server group from the drop-down menu.
- Specific Server—applies the deployment option to a specific server in the configuration. Select a server from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add, or click Add Next to add another deployment option.