Perform a DHCP failover recovery and clean the DHCP lease file.
When a DHCP failover recovery is performed, the following actions occur on the server:
- The dhcpd service is shut down
- The dhcpd.conf file is backed up
- The failover configuration is removed from the dhcpd.conf file
- The dhcpd service is started to clean the leases file
- The dhcpd service is shut down again
- The dhcpd.conf file is restored from the backup
- The dhcpd service is started again
To force the DHCP failover state:
- From Main Session mode, type configure additional and press ENTER.
- Type dhcp failover-recovery and press ENTER.