A full deployment will force Address Manager to deploy all data. You can choose to deploy DNS, DHCP, DHCPv6 or TFTP data.
If the validation options are set, pre-deployment validation will be performed as part of the normal deployment process. For more information about setting validation options, refer to Validating deployment.
Note: Pre-deployment validation does not check all combinations of deployment data. The deployment might still fail even after pre-deployment validation is successful. In the event of issues after successful pre-deployment validation, the Deployment Status page will display the results. You can also navigate to the Event List page to check the logs.
To perform a full deployment:
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, select the check box for one or more servers.
- Click Action and select Deploy.
- Under Confirm Server Deploy, review the list of servers to be updated.
- Under Services, select the services to be deployed to the server: DNS, DHCP, DHCPv6, or TFTP.