The following lists all event level subscriptions.
- Application—events related to the operation of the Address Manager software.
Notification Description Error Unknown SMTP Host
Cannot open connection
Could not execute JDBC batch update
Error: deadlock detected
entity cannot be null
Parameter fieldName must not be null
Row was updated or deleted or deleted by another transaction
Session lock cookie already set
Session lock not found
Warning You do not have access to carry out that action on this entity
- Deployment Service—events related to deploying data to servers
managed by Address Manager.
Notification Description Success DNS deployment succeeded
DHCP deployment succeeded
Warning DNS not deployed
DHCP not deployed
Failed DNS deployment failed: Exception occurred during server deployment
DHCP deployment failed: Exception occurred during server deployment
DNS deployment failed: Cannot connect to server
DHCP deployment failed: Cannot connect to serverNote: Not deployed refers to servers that do not contain the proper DNS/DHCP role but have been selected to deploy a service.
- Data Check Service—events related to the Data Checker service as
it reviews data within configurations.
Notification Description Error One of the Data Checker error rules has been detected or triggered. For complete details on Data Checker Rules, refer to Address Manager Data Checker Rules.
- DHCP Alert Service—events triggered by the DHCP Alert
Notification Description Info HD-ratio became normal. Warning HD-ratio became high.
- Migration Service—events related to migrating information into
Notification Description Info Migration Started
Error Error while parsing file
- Database Maintenance Service—events related to the Database
Replication, History Archive and Purge, Database Cleaner, Database Re-index, and
Transaction History Writing functions.
Notification Description Info Database replication break performed
Database replication configuration/reconfiguration completed
History Archive and Purge Task Started
History Archive and Purge Task Finished
Launching Transaction History Writing Mule...
Transaction History Writing Mule was launched successfully
Warning Issue related to database re-indexing, replication, or history archive and purge
Parallel Transaction History Writing queue utilization exceeds threshold:
Error Database replication configuration/reconfiguration failed
History Archive and Purge task failed
Transaction History Writing malfunction detected
- IP Reconciliation Service—events related to the reconciliation of
IP addresses through the IP Reconciliation function.
Notification Description Info Reconciliation Service was Started
Reconciliation Service was Finished
Error Reconciliation Service Exception
- Monitoring Service—events related to the servers managed by
Address Manager through the service.
Notification Description Info Connection problem was resolved Error Cannot connect to Server via SNMP
- Workflow—events related to workflow requests and approvals
Notification Description Info Workflow Approved
Warning A warning related to a workflow request or approval. Error An error related to a workflow request or approval.
- XHA—events related to the function of servers in an xHA
Notification Description Info xHA server <server-name> was failed over manually
- DNSSEC Auto Generate Key Service—events related to the automatic
generation of DNSSEC Zone Signing Keys and Key Signing Keys.
Notification Description Warning DNSSEC Auto Generate Key Service (a new key has been generated that will eventually replace a key that is about to expire)
The Warning message will contain the object ID of the new key, the name of the zone/block the key belongs to, and the DNSKEY record data corresponding to this key.
Error DNSSEC service encounters an error related fetching keys that are about to expire, or while generating new keys.
- Windows Import Service—events related to importing DNS/DHCP data
from Windows (DDW).
Notification Description Error An error occurred verifying Address Manager License
- Notification Service—events related to notifications
Notification Description Warning Records notification events when a host record did not have a parent network.
- Report Scheduler—events related to the automatic generation of
Notification Description Success A scheduled report is executed and sent via email notification to all users without any issues. Warning A scheduled report is executed successfully but email notification fails for some users. The Warning notification contains a list of users which did not successfully receive the scheduled report email. Failed A scheduled report fails or email notification fails for all users.
- Update—events related to applying patches to Address Manager and
Notification Description Info Patch update was started.
Patch update was finished.
Error Errors related to the following:
- Validity of the patch files
- Disk space check for DNS/DHCP Servers only
- Deployment Data Validation Services—events related to validating
DNS deployment data on BDDS without deploying data.
Notification Description Warning A warning notification will be sent if the F5 cache is not cleared.
- Datamining Service—events related to collecting data from Address Manager database for visualization.
Notification Description Info Started to collect data visualization. Finished collecting for visualization. Error An error occurred collecting data.
- System Maintenance—events related to the maintenance of BAM and BDDS system.
Notification Description Info Updated password for application user, system user and enable/disable the Update System Passwords through API check box. Warning Updated password for application user or system user with varying warning messages. Error Failed to update password for application user or system user.