You can update the DHCP lease state of all active IP addresses in a server. The DHCP lease state for each IP address can be viewed in the IPv4 Network page under the Addresses tab in the STATE column.
- If a lease refresh is currently in progress for a server, another refresh request for the same server cannot be executed.
- The lease refresh may take some time to complete depending on the size of your networks. BlueCat recommends that you perform the lease refresh during a maintenance window.
- You can review the status of the lease refresh in the Administration tab under Tracking, click Event List.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, select a server.
- Click the server name, then click Refresh DHCP States.
- Click Confirm.