If you make changes to your HSM network configuration, it might be necessary to remove Address Manager from the Security World. After Address Manager has joined initially, you can remove Address Manager from the HSM Security World.
To remove Address Manager from the Security World:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click HSM Configurations.
- Under Join Security World, click Remove Address Manager from Security World.
- Under General, confirm that Address Manager will be removed from the HSM server list.
Address Manager returns you to the HSM configuration information page. Under Join Security World, no Security World details should be listed (only the hyperlink to join Address Manager to the Security World remains).