If a user no longer requires access to a user group, you can remove that user from the group.
To remove users from an Address Manager user group:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under User Management, click Users and Groups.
- Click the Groups tab, and then click the name of a group; the Group Details page opens.
- Select the check box for one or more users. Click Action and select Remove from Group. The Confirm User Removal page appears.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Yes.