Change the name of an existing DNS view.
Attention: Currently, a limitation exists whereby a space in the name of a DNS view may affect deployments with DNSSEC zone signing. If you are adding a DNS view that will be linked to a DNSSEC signing policy, the name of the view cannot contain spaces. For more information, refer to article 14957 on BlueCat Customer Care.
To rename a DNS view:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, click the name of a DNS View.
- Click the view name and select Rename.
- Under General, enter a new name for the view in the Name field.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Update.