For PCS servers, you can reset your hosting service account password from Address Manager. After resetting your hosting service account password, edit your PCS server to update Address Manager with the new password for your server.
To reset your hosting service password:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, click a PCS server.
- Click the server name, and then select Reset Password.
- In the Old Password field, enter your current password.
- In the New Password field, enter your new password.
In the Confirm New Password field, enter your new
- uppercase letters
- lowercase letters
- one or more numbers
- one or more punctuation characters.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Update.