IP reconciliation policies can be activated to run according to their scheduled time and frequency. You can also deactivate a policy so that it doesn't run, and you can run a policy on demand.
To run an IP reconciliation policy on demand, or to activate or deactivate policies:
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Under IP Reconciliation Policies, select the check box for one or more policies.
Choose one of the following activities:
- Click Action and select Run
Now, then click Yes to
confirm.Note: You can also run a reconciliation policy by clicking Run Now in the IP Reconciliation Policy section of a block or network’s Details tab.
- Click Action and select Activate, then click Yes to confirm.
- Click Action and select Deactivate, then click Yes to confirm.
- Click Action and select Run Now, then click Yes to confirm.