How to upgrade Address Manager to the latest version for STIG customers.
STIG customers who had previously enabled STIG in Address Manager v4.0.0 or earlier will have the bluecat user account locked if they had not already changed the default bluecat user account password prior to upgrading to Address Manager v8.1.0 or greater. To continue to use STIG, customers need to unlock the bluecat user account by changing the default password.
Note: STIG-compliant password policies demand that the alphanumeric password be a minimum of 14 characters and employ special characters.
To change the bluecat user password:
Log in to the Administration Console as admin (by default, admin;
Note: As a best practice, BlueCat recommends STIG customers log in with the admin user account to change the bluecat user password.
- From Main Session mode, type configure users and press ENTER.
- Type modify bluecat and press ENTER.
- Type set password and press ENTER.
- At the prompt, enter your <new password> and press ENTER.
- Type save and press ENTER. Address Manager saves the new password for the bluecat user.
- Type exit and press ENTER until you return to Main Session mode.