Once you have created a report, you can schedule the automatic generation of the report in PDF, HTML, CSV, XLS, or RTF format and have it emailed to specific users you wish to notify.
Adding a scheduled report
- Configuration Change Detail
- Current DHCP Usage
- Past Deployment
To add or edit a scheduled report:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on. Select the Administration tab again to ensure you are working with the Administration page.
- Under Tracking, click Reporting.
- Under Report Schedules, click New.
- Under General, enter a descriptive name for the report that you are scheduling in the Description field.
Under Schedule Settings, set the time and frequency for
- Start Time—specify the time at which the scheduled report is generated and being sent via email and select AM or PM.
- Start Date—specify a date on which a scheduled
report will be sent. The format should be DD MMM YYYY (for example, type
10 MAR 2012 for March 10 2012). Alternatively you can click the calendar
button to select a date.Note: The time and date is based on the Address Manager server time zone, schedule a report accordingly.
- Frequency—select Once to generate and send the scheduled report just once at the specified time and date. Select Every, enter a value in the text field, and select a time interval from the drop-down list to send the scheduled report at a regular interval.
- Enable—by default, this option is pre-selected to activate the scheduled report. You can un-check this option to deactivate. You can also un-check the option when editing.
- Under Reports, select one or more reports that you have already created from the Reports to Schedule drop-down list and click Add to add them on the email list.
Under Email, select one or more users to whom you wish
to send the reports from the Recipients drop-down list
and click Add to add them on the email list.
- An administrative user can't be selected.
- If no user is selected, the report schedule will be created for all users.
- Report scheduling can only be performed by an Administrative user.
- Subject—enter a subject to be used in the email.
- Body—add comments regarding the report being sent, or any other comments that you wish to communicate to the users.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add to add the scheduled report and return to the Reporting page.