The Server Statistics widget displays the following activity and performance information for a managed DNS/DHCP server:
- status of the DNS service and the number of successful DNS queries per second
- status of the DHCP service and the number of DHCP leases per second
- amount of inbound network traffic
- amount of outbound network traffic
- percentage of CPU used
- percentage of memory used
Server status is indicated with these icons:
- Clock—the monitoring service is attempting to contact the server.
- Green—monitored services are running.
- Red Flashing—one or more monitored services aren't running.
- Yellow—Address Manager can't connect to the SNMP service on the server.
- White—the Address Manager Monitoring Service is disabled.
- Blue—the server is disabled.
Memory use is indicated by the vertical memory bar. The gradations within the vertical bar will increase and change color as memory use accumulates:
- Green—memory use between 0-70%
- Yellow—memory use between 70-80%
- Orange—memory use between 80-90%
- Red—memory use between 90-100%
To view the details page for the server, click the server name.
Note: For more information, refer to Viewing server status.