This option enables the server to respond to DNS requests from DNSSEC-aware servers. It can be set at the configuration, view, or server levels, and it should be set for any server to which signed zones are deployed.
To set the DNSSEC Enable option:
- Navigate to the appropriate level in Address Manager (configuration, Windows server, or view).
- Click the Deployment Options tab.
- Click New, then select DNS Option.
- From the Option drop-down menu, select DNSSEC Enable.
- Check Enable DNSSEC to enable DNSSEC key on Windows.
- Click Add to add the option and return to the Deployment Options tab.