If you have IP group settings defined in an IPv4 network template, you can also set access rights for the IP group defined in the IPv4 network template.
For detailed information about access rights, refer to Access rights
To set access rights:
- Under IP Groups in the IPv4 Network Template Details page, click the name of an IP group setting.
Under Access Rights, click New Access
- Access rights set in the IP Groups Settings page are applied to the IP addresses in the IP group defined in the network template when the IPv4 network template is applied.
- If you set access rights at the IP group level, the access rights set at the higher object level will not be inherited to the IPv4 addresses in the IP groups.
- However, you still need to grant at least View Access at the network level for users (who have access rights to IP groups in that network) so that they can assign IP addresses successfully within their IP groups. Without the view access rights at the network level, the user won’t be able to see what addresses they have available for allocation because these objects can only be seen at the network level.
- Under Users and Groups, select a user or group from the drop-down list and click Add.
- Select Access Right levels and Overrides as required. For detailed information about access rights, refer to Access rights
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add.