How to set the IP reconciliation logging levels.
Reconciliation service, Discovery engine and SNMP client log levels have been introduced to refine the logging output for IP reconciliation.
To set the IP reconciliation logging levels:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under Tracking, click Log Management, and select the Server Logs tab.
Under Log Levels, select an option from the
Reconciliation Service log level,
Discovery Engine log level and SNMP Client
log level drop-down menus:
- Fatal—severe errors that caused the application or a service to stop
- Error—errors that occurred, but did not stop the application or service
- Warn—conditions that may cause an error or that are unexpected
- Info—general information on normal system events
- Debug—detailed information on system eventsNote: For usual debugging purposes, BlueCat recommends the following settings:
- Reconciliation Service log level—Debug
- Discovery Engine log level—Debug
- SNMP Client log level—Warn
Your changes are saved automatically.