Set the servers that will be used for deployment in a DHCP zone group.
To set the deployment servers for a DHCP zone group:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Click the DHCP Settings tab. Under DHCP Zone Groups, click a DHCP zone group. The Details tab for the zone group appears.
- Under Deployment Servers, click Configure Deployment Servers.
- Under General, double-click on a server in a list to move it to the other list, or click a server and use the Deselect and Select buttons to move it from list to list.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add.