How to set the logging levels.
To set the logging level for server.log and zonetransfers.log:
- From the Log Management page, select the Server Logs tab.
Under Log Levels, select an option from the
Address Manager level and
zone import log level drop-down menus:
- Off—all logging is turned off.
- Fatal—severe errors that caused the application or a service to stop.
- Error—errors that occurred, but didn't stop the application or service.
- Warn—conditions that may cause an error or that are unexpected.
- Info—general information on normal system events.
- Debug—detailed information on system events
- Trace—highly detailed information on system events.
- All—all logging is turned on.
Your changes will be saved automatically.
Note: Setting the Address Manager log level to “Debug” will revert back to the default “Warn” level after several minutes of activity in other areas of the Address Manager user interface. Currently, this is a limitation of Address Manager v8.2.0 and greater.