Set the password for the portal user account for DRP customers.
Note: The portal user account is for use by BlueCat Device Registration Portal (DRP) customers only. DRP customers must configure the portal user to allow DRP to communicate with DNS/DHCP Server.
DRP uses the portal user account to communicate with DNS/DHCP Server, such as retrieving MAC address-to-IP address associations.
- From Main Session mode, type configure users and press ENTER.
- Type modify portal and press ENTER.
- Type set password and press ENTER.
- At the prompt, type your <new password> and press ENTER.
- Type your new password again to confirm and press ENTER.
- Type save and press ENTER.