BlueCat strongly recommends changing the Address Manager system password for security reasons immediately after finishing the installation of your system.
You can change the Address Manager system password in JMX configuration mode.
To set the system password:
- From Main Session mode, type configure jmx and press ENTER.
- Type set system-password and press ENTER.
- At the prompt, enter your <new password> and press ENTER.
- enter your new password again to confirm and press ENTER.
- Type Y when prompted to confirm the password change and press ENTER.
Address Manager services will restart immediately after you set the new system password.