Run the configure system-time command to set the time zone, time, and date.
Setting the time zone allows you to set the date and time at once. Set the time zone to ensure that the appliances respond correctly to the time changes that occur when we change the clocks to daylight savings time. This is important for ensuring uninterrupted service.
You can view the current time, date, and time zone from Main Session mode of the Administration Console. To view current system time settings, use show system-time from Main Session mode.
Proteus> show system-time
System Time:= Enable
Time = 16:29:57
Date = 01/01/12
Timezone = Etc/UTC
- Exit—exit the system-time context with a check for any unsaved changes.
- Help—display help information.
- History—display the current session’s command line history.
- Save—save changes to system-time.
- Set—set system-time details.
- Show—display system-time details.