You can unassign an IPv4 network template from a network.
To unassign an IPv4 network template from a network:
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Under IPv4 Blocks, navigate to an IPv4 block and select the block.
- Under Blocks and Networks, navigate to an IPv4 network and select the network.
- Click the menu beside the network name and select Unassign Network Template.