To unlink a naming policy from a DNS view or zone:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, click a DNS view.
- Click the Naming Policy tab.
- Under Naming Policy, select the check box for one or more naming policies.
- Click Action and select Unlink Naming Policy. The naming policy is unlinked from the DNS view or zone.