In order to utilize BlueCat Security Feed in Address Manager, you must first upload the license file.
To upload the BlueCat Security Feed license:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click Configurations.
- Click the name of a configuration. The Details tab of the Configuration opens. You can also access this page from the IP Space, DNS, Devices, TFTP, and Servers tabs.
- Under Configuration Settings, click Define BlueCat Security Feed settings.
- Under License Upload, click Browse to find and select the BlueCat Security Feed license on your local machine.
- Click Preview. Address Manager displays the Customer Name, the License Issued date, and the Product Name.
- Click Update.