View your Address Manager logs from the Server Logs tab.
To view Address Manager logs:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on. Select the Administration tab again to ensure you are working with the Administration page.
- Under Tracking, click Log Management.
Select the Server Logs tab to see a list of Address Manager application logs. You can download the following logs
from this tab:
- ipreconciliation.log—contains events related to IP reconciliation operations. Whenever you execute an IP reconciliation job, all related events to the job are logged in this file.
- server.log—contains events generated by the web application. This is the Address Manager operations log.
- zonetransfers.log—contains events related to a zone transfer event. When you perform a zone transfer on any 'Other DNS' server, the related events are logged in this file.
Select the System Logs tab to see a list of Address Manager operating system logs. You can download the following
logs from this tab:
- install_detail.log—contains information generated during the Address Manager installation process.
- post_install.log—contains information generated during the Address Manager set-up process after system installation.
- syslog—contains general Address Manager operating system events.
Select the Database Logs tab to see a list of Address Manager database logs. You can download the following logs from
- logfile.log—contains Address Manager database events.
- replication.log—contains database replication events. This log only opens when replication is enabled. For more information on replication, refer to Database maintenance.
Select the Migration Logs tab to see a list of migration
logs. A new log opens in this list each time you perform a migration.
- migration-«unique_number».log—contains Address Manager migration events. «unique_number» is an identification number unique to each migration log.