How to view DDW server logs.
The DDW server includes a server log file that contains interactions that occur between itself and Address Manager, and between itself and its Managed Windows servers. You can view this log by selecting View Logs from the DDW server in the Address Manager user interface.
To view the DDW server log file:
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the Servers tab again to ensure you are working with the Configuration information page.
- Under Server, click a DDW server.
- Click the server name, and then select View Logs. The View Logs page opens.
In the Number of lines field, select the number of lines
you want to view:
- Select the option beside the text field, and then type a value between 10 and 50,000 in the text field,
- Select the option beside the drop-down menu, and then select a value from the drop-down menu.
- Click View. The contents of the log file appears on the Log Viewer page.