View the history of DHCPv6 leases provided by your managed servers.
You can view the DHCPv6 lease history for a specific IPv6 network or for all networks within an IPv6 block.
To view IPv6 DHCP lease history:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the IP Space tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Click the IPv6 tab. In the IPv6 Blocks section, click the FC00::/6 or the 2003::/3 address space.
Click the DHCPv6 Leases History tab. To view the DHCPv6
lease history for a specific network, select an IPv6 network. On the network
page, click the DHCPv6 Leases History tab.
The DHCPv6 Leases History section displays the following information:
- Active IP Address—lists the IP addresses that are actively leased or that have a history of having been leased. For more information on IP address types, refer to Address types.
- Lease Time—displays the date and time the lease was granted.
- Expire Time—displays the date and time the least is to expire.
- Number of Transactions—displays the number of transactions performed to assign, renew, or terminate the lease. The table is initially sorted in descending order, based on the number of transactions.
- State—displays the current state of the lease, such as DHCP Allocated, DHCP Free, or DHCP Reserved.
To view the details for an address, click an address in the Active IP Address column.