After the DNS data is imported, view the import log to see the results of the most recent import.
- Click the server name, and then select View DNS Import
Log. The View Import Log page
opens.The log shows the following information:
- Started—the time at which you started importing data.
- Finished—the time at which you finished importing data.
- Added—items successfully imported from the Managed Windows server.
- Skipped—items ignored during the import, including a reason.
- Failed—items unsuccessfully imported from the Managed Windows server.
To view the Imported zones:
- Select the DNS tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the DNS tab again to ensure you are working with the Configuration information page.
- Under DNS Views, click the view. The DNS View page opens.
Under Top Level Domains, click the top level
domain. The DNS Zone page opens.
The Sub Zones tab shows the newly imported zone.
The Editable State for the imported zone appears with a value of Read-Only.