See the history of patches applied to your managed DNS/DHCP Servers.
To view the DNS/DHCP Server patch history:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, click a server name. The Details tab for the server opens.
The Patch History section lists the patches applied to
- Patch Name—the patch file name
- Patch Date—the date and time you applied the patch
- Patched Version—the DNS/DHCP Server software version to which you applied the patch