View details of your HSM configuration from the HSM Configuration information page.
To view details of your HSM configuration:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
Under General, click
The HSM configuration information Details tab provides top-level information for an HSM configuration.
- The General section displays the following
information about your HSM configuration:
- Object ID—the object identification number for the server.
- Key Provider—displays the name of the HSM key provider, Thales HSM.
- Name—the name of the HSM configuration.
- The Configure Security World section
contains a hyperlink to let you configure the HSM Security
World. Once the Security World has been configured, either by using
an RFS or by uploading Security World files, this section lists the
following configuration details:
- Join Mode—the mode chosen to configure the Security World; either Using RFS or Upload Security World Files.
- RFS Address—the IPv4 address of the Remote File System (only displayed if RFS is the chosen mode of configuration).
- RFS Port—the port number of the Remote File System (only displayed if RFS is the chosen mode of configuration).
- Module File: the file name with extension of the chosen module file (only displayed if the Security World was configured by uploading Security World files).
- The Join Security World section contains a
hyperlink to let you join Address Manager to
the HSM Security World. Once Address Manager has joined
the Security World, this section lists the following:
- Joined—the status of Address Manager joining the Security World; either Yes or No.
- HSM servers—the HSM server(s) in the Security World.
- Update Security World for Address Manager—hyperlink to let you update the list of available HSM servers in the Security World.
- Remove Address Manager from Security World—hyperlink to withdraw Address Manager from the Security World.
- The Tags section shows tags applied to the HSM configuration. Click Tags to manage tags for the HSM configuration. If no Tags or Tag Groups exist, No Data is displayed.
- The Access Rights section shows access rights assigned to the server. Click the New Access Right link to add a new access right. For more information, refer to Access rights.
- The Audit Trail section provides a link to view the transaction history for the server. Click View Audit Trail to view the Audit Trail page.
HSM Servers tab
- Select the HSM Servers tab to add and delete HSM servers. For details, refer to Managing HSM servers.
Linked Objects tab
- Select the Linked Objects tab to view the objects
linked to the HSM configuration.
- DNSSEC Policy—lists the names of the DNSSEC-HSM signing policies linked to the HSM configuration. You can click the name of the DNSSEC-HSM policy to view further details of the policy, view objects linked to the policy, or edit the signing policy.
- The General section displays the following information about your HSM configuration: