How to view Managed Windows server logs.
Each Managed Windows server includes a server log file that contains all interactions that occur between itself and the DDW server, including data related to DNS and DHCP imports, notifications, and deployment. You can view this log by selecting View Logs from the Address Manager user interface.
To view a Managed Windows server log file:
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the Servers tab again to ensure you are working with the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, click a Managed Windows server. The server’s Details tab opens.
- Select the server name, and then select View Logs. The View Logs page opens.
- In the Number of lines fields, select the number of lines you want to view. Select the radio button beside the text field and type a value between 10 and 50,000 in the text field, or select the radio button beside the drop-down menu and select a value from the list.
- Click View. The log viewer page opens.