On the Version History page, you can review the version and update history for your Address Manager server.
Version History displays software upgrades and cumulative patches only. Hotfixes will not appear in the Version History list.
To review the version history:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under General, click Version Management.
Click Version History. The Version History page
Version history information appears in three columns:
- Update Date—shows the date and time on which the update was applied.
- From Version—shows the Address Manager version at the time of update.
- To Version—shows the version to which Address Manager was updated.