How to view Windows DHCP import logs.
The DHCP Import Log shows information about the most recent import from a managed Windows DHCP server.
To view the DHCP Import Log:
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the Servers tab again to ensure you are working with the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, click a Managed Windows server. The server’s Details tab opens.
Click the server name, then select View DHCP
Log. The View Import Log page
The log shows the following information:
- Started—the time at which you started importing data.
- Finished—the time at which you finished importing data.
- Added—items successfully imported from the Managed Windows server.
- Skipping—items ignored during the import, including a reason.
- Total Time—time taken to reconcile the imported DHCP data.