View objects that have been deleted from Address Manager.
Attention: If you upgrade your Address Manager to the latest version, objects that you have deleted before the upgrade can't be restored after upgrading.
To view or restore deleted objects:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
- Under Tracking, click Data Restore .
In the Data Restore section, use the navigation tools to
sort and navigate through the events:
- Column names—click a column name to sort the table by entries in the column.
- Page Size drop-down list—select the number of transactions to view on each page.
- Page number and arrow buttons—use these controls to navigate through the transactions.
- In the Operation column, click the name of an item to view details about that item.
To restore an item, click Restore.
If the item can be restored, you are prompted to confirm that you want to restore the item.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Yes. The item is restored and the Data Restore page opens. The restored item no longer appears in the Data Restore list.
If the item can't be restored, the dependencies preventing the item from being restored appear. Review the information in the Mandatory Relationships Broken section and make note of the listed transactions. Click No. You will need to restore the noted dependencies before the selected item can be restored.