Deployment roles can be set at IP blocks and networks, DNS views and zones, DHCP match classes, MAC pools, and TFTP groups. You can view all roles assigned to a server, and the objects to which the roles are assigned from the Associated Roles tab.
The Associated Roles tabs of each server’s information page displays the DNS, DHCP, and TFTP deployment roles associated with the server. From here you can view the deployment role details and navigate to the object to which the view is assigned.
To view the deployment roles assigned to a server:
- From the configuration drop-down menu, select a configuration.
- Select the Servers tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Configuration information page.
- Under Servers, click a server name. The Details tab for the server opens.
- Click the Associated Roles tab.
- To view deployment role details, click the name of a deployment role in the Service column.
- To navigate to the object with the assigned role, click the name of an object in the Object column.