The General tab displays general system information, including the server host name, software version, IP address, replication role and status, database statistics, and the number of logged-in users.
To view the general system information:
- Select the Administration tab. Tabs remember the page you last worked on, so select the tab again to ensure you're on the Administration page.
Under General, click System
- The General section displays the following
- Host Name—the host name for theAddress Manager server
- Product Version—the current software version
- IPv4 Address—the IPv4 address of the Address Manager server
- Cluster Role—the role of this server in a Address Manager cluster
- Replication Role—the role of this server in your Replication configuration
- Replication Status—the status of the Replication service.
- The Database section displays the following
- Entity Count—the number of entities in the database
- Database Size—the size of the database
- Last Database Backup—the date and time of the last database backup
- Number of Logged in Users—the number of users logged in to Address Manager
- The General section displays the following information: