How to view the list of backup files for a specific backup schedule.
To view the list of backup files for a specific backup schedule:
- From Main Session mode, type configure backup and press ENTER.
modify <backup profile name>and press ENTER
Type show files and press ENTER.
A list of backup files created by the specified backup schedule appears with
information in these columns:
- Location—the directory on the local server where the backup files are saved.
- ID—the name of the backup schedule that created the backup file.
- Created—the date and time the backup file was created.
- Size—the size of the backup file.
- Filename—the filename of the backup file.