Set the prefix numbers of an ENUM zone and set the zone as deployable.
To add prefixes to an ENUM zone:
- From the ENUM tab, click the name of an ENUM zone. The Prefixes tab for the ENUM zone opens.
- Under Prefixes, click New.
Under General, set the prefix for the ENUM
- Prefix—enter a value for the portion of the telephone number that the zone represents. Typically, an ENUM zones represents a portion of a telephone number, such as the country code, area code, or exchange.
Under General Options, determine if the ENUM zone is
to be deployable:
- Deployable—when selected, the ENUM zone is deployable. When not selected, the zone is not deployable.
- Under Change Control, add comments, if required.
- Click Add or click Add Next.