Log in or log out of the Administration Console.
To log in/log out:
- From the login prompt, type admin (default user name) and press ENTER.
From the password prompt, type your password and press
ENTER. The Administration Console Main Session
mode opens. The welcome screen lists items that are configurable by the
- For more information on default login credential for Address Manager and DNS/DHCP Server, refer to BlueCat default login credentials (you must be authenticated to view this topic).
- Main Session mode is identified by the Proteus> or Adonis> prompt.
- BlueCat strongly suggests that you change the admin password from the default. For details, refer to "Setting user passwords" in the Address Manager Administration Guide.
- Type exit and press ENTER to quit the Administration Console and return to the login screen.