Add or edit the storage device settings for your BlueCat AWS Virtual Appliances .
- BlueCat Address Manager for AWS —320 GB
- BlueCat DNS for AWS —160 GB
To define storage settings:
- Navigate to the Configure storage section of the instance configuration page.
Enter instance storage details, ensuring that the required minimum storage size
has been specified depending on the type of virtual appliance that you are
launching. Additional storage settings can be accessed by selecitng the
- The default storage size is 160 GB for BlueCat DNS for AWS and 320GB for BlueCat Address Manager for AWS . BlueCat recommends not changing the default size.
As a best practice, BlueCat selecting yes for the Delete on termination option (advanced settings).
- Proceed to the Advanced details section to continue with instance setup.